Ways to show your support
Last year the Alaska Medicare Clinic provided 7,000 visits to over 2,000 Medicare beneficiaries. This number continues to grow each year. While the clinic receives income from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, it does not cover all services our seniors need. Your generous support assures continued continuity of care. Please consider making a contribution to the clinic today.
Click the button to make a secure, online donation
Other Ways to Donate
- Donate by mail: Print a donation form and return it with your gift.
- Donate by phone: Call Megan, the clinic’s financial specialist, at (907) 433-5100 to make a donation over the phone.
- Make a memorial gift. Honor the passing of a loved one with a gift to the clinic, by donating online, by mail or by telephone.
- Planned giving. With thoughtful planning, your gift can provide healthcare for Alaska’s Seniors as well as financial benefit to you. Planned giving opportunities include:
- Wills and Bequests
- Gift Annuity
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Gifts of Retirement Plan Assets
Planned giving allows you to make the most of your contribution. With thoughtful planning, your gift can provide healthcare services to the seniors of Alaska, while also offering significant financial benefits to you.
Planned giving opportunities include:
Wills And Bequests.
You can plan an outright gift upon your death by including the Alaska Medicare Clinic in your will or bequest. By doing so, you will leave a lasting legacy, while also reducing or eliminating any applicable estate taxes.
Gifts Of Stock/Mutual Funds/Bonds. By donating stocks, mutual funds or bonds to CHA, you can avoid capital gains taxes and are entitled to a federal income tax deduction – all while supporting the healthcare of Alaska’s Seniors!
Gifts of Life Insurance. There are several options to use life insurance to benefit the Alaska Medicare Clinic – name the Alaska Medicare Clinic as the beneficiary of a policy, purchase survivorship insurance and designate the clinic the beneficiary after the second insured dies, or assign an insurance policy directly to the clinic.
Gifts of Retirement Plan Assets. Use assets from a qualified retirement plan, such as an IRA, 401(k) or Keogh plan, to support the mission of the Alaska Medicare Clinic, while reducing your taxes.
We also recommend that you consult with your attorney or tax advisor.